An introduction to our Online payment service
What does ParentPay do?
• Enables you to pay for Trips, Lunches and other school items such as Music Tuition and Concert Tickets.
• offers a highly secure payment site
• gives you a history of all the payments you have made
• allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
• shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
• emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
How does ParentPay help you?
• gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
• stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
• gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
• helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
• payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
• ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
• reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
• keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
• payments do not bounce
• reduces paper ‘waste’
• allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
• improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
• offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
How do I get started?
We will shortly send you an activation letter to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. The activation letter will contain a personal activation username and password to enable you to login to ParentPay. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the school.
Click here to Access Parent Pay
Rhyl High School
Telephone: 01745 343 533
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhyl High School
Ysgol Uwchradd y Rhyl
Changing hearts, minds and futures