What does ParentPay do?
Enables you to pay for school lunches and other items such as trips, music lessons,
books and school concert tickets.
• Offers a highly secure payment site
• Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
• Allows to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
• Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
• Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
• Offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
• Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
• Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
• Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
• Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
• Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
• You never need miss a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email/SMS alerts
• ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
• Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
• Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
• Payments do not bounce
• Reduces paper ‘waste’
• Allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
• Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
• Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
• Helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre
How do I get started?
We will send you an activation letter containing your activation username and password to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; if you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can also add children to a single account providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.
Term Dates 2017 / 2018
The School Day
Attendance & Absence
Punctuality & Detentions
School Meals Service
Letters to Parents
Friends of Rhyl High
Rhyl High School
Telephone: 01745 343 533
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhyl High School
Ysgol Uwchradd y Rhyl
Changing hearts, minds and futures